Due to Cov-Id 19 restrictions, the Percy Page Center office will only be open on Tuesdays 9 AM - 1 PM.
The Provincial Coordinator is available by phone (403-700-0454) or email (email@example.com)
Mon - Fri 9AM - 1PM
We divide the province into 8 zones to provide our members with better service.
Each of our 8 zones has an executive and board elected or appointed from established areas in the zone.
Through these zone boards, local needs are identified and addressed by the Provincial Association of Alberta 55 plus.
Note sure which zone represents your area?
Check out our Zone Finder Tool.
Still unsure of your zone? Send us an email.
BECOME A MEMBER
Stay Forever Young
Memberships ONLY $30 a year.
- Enhance your physical and mental health
- Travel, fun and competition with your peers
- Qualify for Alberta 55 Plus Winter/Summer Games, Provincial/Zone tournaments
- Participate at your own level in workshops and clinics for activities and sports
- Receive sport and liability insurance while partaking in Alberta 55 plus events
- Johnson Insurance is our sponsor – Take advantage of home + auto insurance at reduced rates!
ENJOY A VARIETY OF ACTIVITIES
How do I determine what age category I belong in?
Any person aged fifty-five (55) years, or who is turning fifty-five (55) years, within the calendar year, is granted full membership privileges. These privileges include participation in any competitions or games.
How can I qualify to take part in the Provincial Games?
To qualify for the Provincial Games, you must participate in the Zone Playoffs. Normally all gold medal winners go on to the Provincial Games and sometimes silver medalists go, depending on the event.
What does it cost to become a member?
Membership is $30 a calendar year. Your membership fee entitles you to compete in all 30 events in the summer and in the winter. Lunch subsidies and/or refreshments are provided at the majority of events. There are, however, additional fees for golf, skiing, hockey and slo-pitch to cover facility costs.